JOSEPH S. SCURA, ESQ
Joe Scura is an attorney with offices in Morristown and Orange, New Jersey. His practice id dedicated to the defense of serious criminal matters, as well as advocating for individuals in personal injury and other complex civil matters. Joe has been selected as a "Rising Star" in the area of New Jersey criminal defense by Super Lawyers Magazaine in 2015, 2016 and 2017. Joe currently represents individuals charged with serious criminal matters throughout the State of New Jersey. He also represents individuals and a variety of business entities regarding litigation and compliance matters.
Joe is a 2008 graduate of the American University, Washington College of Law, located in Washington DC. After graduation, Joe served a one year appointment as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Ernest M. Caposela, a judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey. He also worked for the New Jersey Office of the Public Defender before starting his own law firm in 2009.
View Joe's Avvo profile to read client reviews and peer endorsements.
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury/Complex Civil Litgation
- DWI/DUI and Traffic Offenses
- Disorderly Persons Offenses
- Family Law/Restraining Orders/Contempt
- 2017 - New Jersey Rising Star
- 2016 - New Jersey Rising Star
- 2015 - New Jersey Rising Star
- 2014 - National Trial Lawyers - "Top 40 Under 40"
- 2014 - American Society of Legal Advocates - "Top 40 Under 40"
- NJ Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- NJ Association for Justice
- Harvard's Online Media Legal Network